This website is maintained by Destination Marlborough.
personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you freely give us (name, email address, phone number etc.).
We also automatically collect, hold, and use statistical information about visits to help us improve our website, for instance:
- your IP address
- the pages accessed and the links you clicked
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring website (if any) through which you clicked through to our website
- your operating system (e.g. Windows XP, Mac OS X)
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- the make and model number of mobile device used to visit our site
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- voluntarily opt in to receive marketing communications from us
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- submit your personal details through a form on our website
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- communicate with you
- improve the services we provide to you
- to provide you with services or facilities that you have requested
- to respond to correspondence or to provide you with information that you have requested
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected
We only collect your personal information for a specific purpose connected with the services we provide.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We do not sell or rent in any way your personal data to our subsidiaries or any other organisations.
If you have agreed to receive marketing from us, you have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can:
- Send an email to: info@MarlboroughNZ.com
- Use the unsubscribe feature found on all marketing emails sent from us
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you, by:
- sending an email to: info@MarlboroughNZ.com
- sending postal mail to this address:
PO Box 29
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within one month although we may before require proof of your identity. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- rectified or amended
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data but will give reasons for our refusal. We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
Privacy policies of other websites
We refer to a cookie as a piece of data sent from our website, to the web browser used to view our website. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can remove cookies from your browser or set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function correctly as a result.
For further information on how to edit your browser cookie settings, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to contact us
- Email us at: info@MarlboroughNZ.com
- Or write to us at:
PO Box 29